Wednesday, October 1, 2008

You Complete Me


Is it possible to love ALL the songs of ONE artist's ENTIRE album? Trust me, it is. I have proof of it: Michelle Branch's Spirit Room.

<<If Only She Knew. I'd Rather Be In Love.Goodbye To You. Drop In The Ocean.Second Chances>>>

Maybe it's the impression that she's a true, talented artist that made me appreciate her songs. After all, it's not often that you get to meet singers who are also songwriters who are also guitar players. Somehow, there's the trust that she isn't fooling me with just tricky packaging and brilliant marketing.

Or maybe it's the songs themselves that are the real culprit - the lyrics, melody, interpretation.

Whatever the reasons, one thing is sure: Spirit Room puts me in high spirits.

-----------------------------------------
Lifted from my old blog dated 16th July 2004.

No comments: