Friday, October 10, 2008

12 Moves

I didn't even know that I've already nailed it. I knew I had the upperhand, yes, because my pieces were set to conquer and I was better positioned. But, although I had the opportunity to end the opposing queen's life, I didn't think the battle would end so soon.

And so, I opened my Schemingmind account today, expecting to see the usual list of games I played. The table looked different.

(click image to enlarge)

It turned out, I have already won one game! =) My first ever completed game in the site is a win! Yipeeeeee!!! The pleasant surprise made me smile like crazy. =)

It wasn't a forced mate (my target result), but after having no choice but to surrender his Queen to my Rook (12th move), my opponent (a very good sport) resigned, leaving this farewell comment: "Good catch"

Ahhhh, lovin' it! =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Julia said...

Wow, I'm not sure what that first post is all about, but CONGRATULATIONS on your scheming mind :)

Have a great weekend!

dojski said...

=) Thanks, Julia. I hope my scheming mind continues. =)

I am as lost as you are on that first post. Perhaps, the poster got lost, and posted by mistake on this site. Hehe. I guess, I would have to do admin duties now. =)