Sunday, October 19, 2008

Tweaks and Turns

Well, it was good while it lasted. I was charmed with the original template this blog lived on and so, I no longer tweaked it as I normally would.

But somehow, the 'infatuation' slowly faded. That - and some free time - gave me the opportunity to bring Keira in.

Yep, that's Keira Knightley in the background of the blog, pensive atop a rock (it's a very steep cliff actually but the height cannot be seen). It's a scene in Pride and Prejudice, which she so brilliantly starred. I so love the pic, it has long been my old blog's background. I so love it still, that it's going to be this blog's too. =)
--------------
Thanks much GRSites for the background clouds.

2 comments:

Julia said...

Oi! I thought I was in the wrong spot :) But there you are!

I love this Keira Knightly image. It was one of my favorite parts of the movie :)

dojski said...

Oh, you're a P&P fan too. =) Yeah, the pic speaks a lot. Had to get the pic out of the site for the meantime though, it didn't look ok in some browsers. Would need to tweak more. =)