Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Lost in Madagascar

Even Alice could not have seen it coming. You see, I unexpectedly found myself in Madagascar today:
Alice could not have predicted it because I haven't really made up my mind about watching until the last minute. Traffic looked bad and I didn't think I could go straight home, so, I detoured and hurried to Greenbelt to catch the earliest showtimes. =)

It was a choice betweeen animals and James (haven't seen James yet). I do not think James would like it but he lost to the former. Unfortunately for him, I just wasn't in the mood for serious action. I have an inkling that James' fast-paced sequences would carry a nerdy story (just like the first one - financial options, duh), and I didn't want to do anymore thinking. So, Madagascar was the choice.

Well, it was ok. Typical animated movie. The scenes were amazing, as expected. But I think it didn't offer anything new really. And the laughs...well, they were few and far in between, as far as I was concerned.

Regardless, it was a good thing to have the choice to do something else (e.g., see a film) rather than get stuck to a routine. =)

2 comments:

Julia said...

You are so cute! I'm sure that Madagascar was thrilled that it won out over Bond! Impressive!

Let me know if you go and see Bond, though!

dojski said...

=) Hehe.