Friday, November 28, 2008

Two Words


Low budget. If that still doesn't make sense, here are two more words: artistically disappointing.

I and four other twilighters trooped to Greenbelt last Wednesday to catch the midnight showing of Twilight - the one thing we all have been waiting for. I and the other twilighters left that theater unanimously feeling like we've been had.

The make-up was horrible. The script was flat. The scoring did not score. The special effects were not special. The editing needed more. The acting did not move me. The whole film was amateurish.

Twilight, was, the low budget film that it was. IF not for the books, I may never watch it again, as I will this weekend. ;) [A fan is a fan.] :)

3 comments:

Beth said...

That is such a bummer. I wish there were more Lord of the Rings movies coming out. Now those exceeded my expectations.

I was introduced to the Twilight series just this fall and was very intrigued to see the movie(I am still on a waiting list from my library). Maybe I'll just stick to the book.

Julia said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear about this... I'm still needing to go see it, I have to get my fix, I'm afraid. They're beautiful people... I'm hoping that that's okay...

Man, oh man...

dojski said...

Oh, so sorry, to spoil your interest. BUt please, girls, don't take my word for it - you go and watch! I'm going to watch again myself, because I might just have had the highest expectations. Other friends say they liked it. =)