Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Scariest Halloween Costume

Ellen once again won me over with her Halloween special tonight. Wanda Sykes ("New Adventures of Old Christine") guested, and she was terrific.

In line with the show's Halloween costume theme, Sykes came in wearing the above costume (left). The conversation (gist only, not verbatim):

Ellen: So, what are you?
Wanda: I'm a Wall Street executive.
Ellen: And that hat?
Wanda: Is my golden parachute.

LOL! What an extremely relevant get-up. Loved it. =)

2 comments:

Julia said...

What a clever idea! I'm so impressed :) I promise you, we saw no Wall Street execs with golden parachutes at Freakfest. We did see a whole bunch of slutty nurses/cops/kittens/dorothys :( See, where's the imagination?

dojski said...

"Freakfest". Nice ring to it...so Halloweeny. =) Here in my country, it's just "Halloween Party" or something without much imagination to it. Hehe.

Yah, the costume and concept behind it took me with much pleasant surprise. =)