Sunday, November 16, 2008

More Than Just Coffee

It was almost noon but I hadn't really had a full meal yet, so I hurried to Seattle's before heading to a 1pm appointment. I still fondly remember the order I took when I last visited the coffee shop, so, I looked forward to enjoying the new discovery again:


I only mostly order coffee before but after I tasted the above treat, I knew I would be coming back for it. Seattle's Best, it turns out, is more than just good coffee. ;)

Being a lazy Sunday, there were a few people around, so I was able to get myself both of the country's biggest national papers (see above). And yes, that's Chris Brown and Rihanna in the paper to the left. Both are in the country for a joint concert tonight. Don't get me wrong, I find both artists admirable - I like Brown's "With You" and love all of Rihanna's unique music. However, I kinda felt having them grace the frontpage of a national daily a bit inappropriate. Is their arrival such a national issue? Ah, no wonder I've always had more respect for the other paper.