Monday, November 10, 2008

Light on a Manic Monday

Just when I thought Monday would go by without much to be especially glad about, dear ol' Ely would drop me an invite for that tease of a movie, Twilight. =) Finally, Ely, you have heeded my calls! Hehe. This just proves that being a Twilighter is a very good thing. Apart from the literary pleasure, it can also gather long lost friends. ;)

Looking forward to the movie and talk. =) You better fill me in on your law years or I'll sue. Hehe. Kidding.

P.S. #1 Ynnah, newly-born Twilighter that you are, is it already definite you can't make it?
P.S. #2 Hmmm, I wonder if Popo has already started the read...

4 comments:

Julia said...

I'm half-way through the third book! I'm determined to finish the series before I see the movie!

dojski said...

Wow, you're a newborn as well! =) Glad you enjoy the books. ;) As a fellow blogger once told me, finish the 3rd and get on to Breaking Dawn, which is truly cool. =)

Anonymous said...

I am also half way through the 3rd book! I already have my movie ticket for Friday night. I just started the series a few weeks ago and am loving them!

dojski said...

Oh, oh! Speaking of tickets, I must get myself and my twilighter friends advance tickets too. Was having second thoughts before, because almost all cinemas in the malls are going to show the film anyway, but to make sure, I must get tickets now.

Good for you you're going to see it Friday already. It'll be shown here on the 26th. Ahhhhhh.