Tuesday, November 4, 2008

James and I


James Bond will come to theaters again starting tomorrow, but I feel like I've beaten him to the action. I did a thousand things today, and the way I've accomplished the errands I've set to do, feels like I'm a hero. Or heroine, that is. LOL. I'm exaggerating, of course. ;)

Seriously, it feels real good having finally done the weekend's unfinished business (chores, hehe), and some stuff that I've postponed for the longest time. If there is one lesson I re-learned today, it's realizing that nothing can be left undone once I've made up my mind to do it. Well, having vacation leaves I have to use by yearend (or they'll go pffft) was great help. ;)

Tomorrow, though, is another day. Busy day, that is. So, sorry James, you and I will have to meet this weekend. =)

2 comments:

Julia said...

Love it :) You're too cute!

If you make it to see Bond before I do, tell me what you think!

dojski said...

Hehe. =) Sure, Jules, but wouldn't that spoil the film for you? Or are you spoiler-immune? =)