Saturday, November 8, 2008

The Taylor Chronicles: Introduction

This was the moment that started it all, the "it" being my fascination with country star Taylor Swift:


Before that fateful Ellen appearance, I had no idea who she was. I have not heard of her, nor of her songs. It only took that Ellen interview, however, to let her creep into my esteem. She was funny, smart, candid and obviously passionate about her music. Add to that the facts that she was also a songwriter and guitar player, and she cemented her place in my list of great finds. And when she performed, wow, I could feel her energy (and that of her band) all the way to my side of the globe. ;)

I had to write down her name and promise myself to look her over google the next time I got online. It was a promise I was glad I kept...

No comments: