Sunday, March 22, 2009

Soulmate

Looks like this song no longer applies to N.B. -



"Soulmate" is one of the tracks in Natasha Bedingfield's album titled "Pocketful of Sunshine". In the song, a woman wonders whether there are really soulmates because she can't seem to find one. Well, apparently, Natasha can't perfectly relate to it now because she has already found her mate. Of course, I can't know whether he is her soul's mate but I think, Natasha is the kind of woman who won't settle for anything less.


Here's the People Magazine report: Natasha Bedingfield is married

I wish her happiness. Don't forget to make more music, N.B.!

2 comments:

Julia said...

I fell in love with her music a few years ago, after having fallen in love with her older brother when I was in England :)

dojski said...

What? Her brother sings as well?