Sunday, March 8, 2009

Revenge of the Sick

I feel like I've been offline for so long (despite that little note I wanted to put in days ago)! Ah, I'm going to make up for lost time. ;)

First off, I'm not completely well. Still have some cough. But at least, no more of the shivers. And as I said a post ago, I value my health more now than a week ago. ;)

Second, DON'T watch this movie. Or maybe it was just me and Popo. We both didn't like it. Gross, flat, disconnected, forced, pathetic. I couldn't wait for it to end.



Third, what a pleasant surprise to hear from someone you thought you'd never hear from again! =)

Fourth, I somehow feel that change has come. For me personally. In a big, intangible way. Maybe, I'm growing up after all. Life is taking such a different turn. Ah, perspective.

And fifth, I've started reading Robert Ludlum's "The Bourne Identity". It's been days but I haven't even got through half the book. It's not the book, I must say. There are just so many other things to do.

No comments: