Saturday, March 14, 2009

24

Just yesterday, I couldn't find anything to be thankful for and consequently blog about. Amazing how situations drastically change in just 24 hours.

Jewels - from neighboring Red Otter - broke the ice. Her words greeted my day with a smile.

Then, there's the dinner with friends early this evening, a joint birthday celeb by Tiotio and Leslie. It was great to meet and chat with old college friends, and their other halves, and offspring (Nathan) who won my affection when he readily sat on my lap and sweetly hugged me goodbye. Thanks, Tio and Les, cheers to you both! =)

After dinner, there was the chance to hear, even just for a bit, these guys sing live. Journey is in the country and was having a concert at the MOA field and so, their performance could be heard the moment we stepped out of the dinner place.


And finally, there is Facebook which reconnected me with a number of freshman college classmates who, despite Friendster, I haven't really talked to for the longest time.

Looking forward to more great finds tomorrow. Goodnight, blogworld. ;)

No comments: