Sunday, March 15, 2009

Great Buys

I had a couple of "a-ha" shopping moments yesterday. You know, those moments when you see something in a store and your heart suddenly skips a beat...

I did not expect to find this DVD. I've been wanting the Pride and Prejudice BBC series but thought that since it's a British show, it won't be sold in the country. Thus, finding this DVD was a complete surprise (wasn't looking for it). The other two Austen classics are a welcome bonus. Amazing, amazing!


The phone camera does not do this sweetie justice. Yes...sweet. This watch is a darling. I really, really like it. Love the design, the green color of the bracelet, and the way the green and the brown are intertwined to form the bracelet. It's waterproof and with indiglo. It feels like it was designed for me. ;)

No comments: