Friday, August 28, 2009

This Just In

I bet you know the feeling.

That rush when you suddenly find yourself staring at something you totally did not expect. That suspense when you still are not sure whether it's bad news or good news. That burst of gratitude when you realize it's there to tell you that you made it, at this step at least. And then, that shift in perspective when you realize that things will finally fall into place.

I logged on my gmail today and found myself pleasantly surprised. What a way to pull me out of a seemingly sad long weekend. Lord, superthanks!

-------------
He's not reading this but I'd still like to say a happy birthday to my cousin A. I know you've been through a new low this week, but just keep the faith and you'll be all right. =)

4 comments:

theLastJedi said...

' another cause for celebration.. when rains, it pours! congratz!

Kaye said...

Whatever is the reason for your happiness, congratulations! =)

Pop the champagne and celebrate!

dojski said...

thanks guys, especially for bearing with the discretion. hehe

dencios said...

chill ka lang. Wag masyado ipahalata :D

Godbless!