Saturday, August 15, 2009

News, News

There has been a series of mixed news in the past days.

For one, learned that I might be able to travel to Shanghai next month, though the chance is too little to hope much for at the moment. Still, there's a chance. The excitement is not as much as the time I got news that I would be going to Sanya (China, 2006). Still, it would be a trip to look forward to, especially now that I know a friend in HK. It's going to be an Ocean Park sidetrip. Ah, crossing fingers.

For two, my Tita (Aunt) was rushed to the hospital yesterday. Stroke. Though Tita and I do not spend that much time together (she is my father's cousin), I could always feel her affection. And my own affection for her goes back to my grade school days, when she was still selling "dinuguan", one of my favorite dishes. When it came to me, she would always fill in a lot more than usual. Am praying for you, Tita.

For three, a friend living outside the country is coming back to live here. Ironic. It's always greener on the other side. Am looking forward to having her back though.

For four, I forgot to pay the electric bill for April! Had to rush to a payment outlet to prevent the threatened disconnection. Nice.

For five, I might be going home next week to arrange some stuff. Looking forward.

5 comments:

theLastJedi said...

' interesting how simple and little things in life could prove to be news, more of the personal nature..
- well-written post.. keep it up.. =)

dojski said...

Well, news to -about - me, that is. Thanks for dropping a note.

Yours is a great site. =)

Work said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
accounting jobs said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
QWER said...

QWER is your ticket to Australia if you live in Australia or plan to work in Australia shortly on a work visa.find jobs in Brisbane