Saturday, August 22, 2009

Score

The verdict is in.

I hesitated facing it head-on (coward), but I could no longer contain the excitement (low EQ/impatient). And so, I jumped out of bed this morning and readied myself for a quick trip to Makati to get my results.

I got out of the elevator and surveyed the floor to check if I remembered it right. I saw the office and thought for a moment that it was still closed (despite it being nearly 11am). Fat chance, Dojski. No turning back now.

So, after uttering a short prayer that I did great, I pushed the glass door and headed straight to the attending employee. After my barely audible "hi", the employee asked for my ID and instructed me to take a seat until my name is called.

It was quite an uncomfortable seat, despite looking otherwise. Or maybe it was just my nerves. Duh, a few minutes' wait can't be that much torture.

Then my name was called, I signed the receipt, and took my results enclosed in an open envelope. I did not have the heart to check it right away. I did not trust my reaction in front of the employee. The moment I stepped out of the office though, I took a peek.

Well, suffice it to say that it was lesser than I hoped for, but as much as I expected, and better than I need. =)

Overall score: HAPPY. =)

5 comments:

theLastJedi said...

' this calls for a celebration! yipee! i want my burger with lotsa cheese ah? ehe..
- congratulations.. im sure you did great.. =)

dojski said...

Too bad this is blogger and not facebook. =) No virtual burgers with lotsa cheese, apologies. Hehe.

Thanks. =)

Kaye said...

Great news! Congratulations!

dojski said...

Thanks, Karl. =)

boogiesan said...

Well done!