Saturday, July 18, 2009

A Saturday in the Life of Me

Wake up at 8. Had a full breakfast, and I missed it. Tried to eat small during the weekdays. ;) Saturdays, Sundays and Fridays are free-diet days!

Go to work at 10. Loved the walk towards the office. Being the only one at work, I had the whole place to myself. ;)

Go to Greenbelt to catch Harry Potter, by 4 pm. But first, hurry to get tickets. The line is long, and the seats are almost completely taken. Ooops, no room for me and Ynnah on the earliest timeslot. Luckily, we got the last two adjacent seats for the next show.

Hmm, now is the time to make up for missing lunch. Next stop: fuzion.

Spaghetti Bolognese and a great-flavored iced tea later, I still felt starved. Whoah. So much for weekday diets. But hey, this is saturday...I'm free! =). Order mango crepe. And voila, it's a huge serving.

So, here I am, plowing through my crepe, while writing about my working-but-free Saturday. Ah, the next big thing for today: Harry. ;)

(I write great, eh? =). Well, that's what happens if a blogger has really nothing to say.)

No comments: