Friday, December 19, 2008

Best Finds 2008: Foreword

People Magazine does it. And so does ET (Entertainment Tonight). And so do most of media big thingies: Time Magazine, Forbes, etc.

Why not have my own?

My own LIST. Hmmm, empowering.

And so, while People lists its 50 Most Beautiful People and ET lists almost anything in 2008 (e.g., sexiest men, best/worst hook-ups, etc), I - dojski - will list the best things I've found in 2008: stuff that has entered my life this year and made it so much happier, fun, better.

There will be no strict rules, no defined categories. Anything new that has outstandingly impressed me can be it. [It's great to be making your own rules. =) ]

Best Finds 2008 is a celebration of the people who and things that has made my 2008 a great year.

2 comments:

Julia said...

What a fantastic idea! I can't wait!

dojski said...

Thanks, Jules. I'm having blanks lately though. Been home to my parents' since the 20th and there just have been a lot to do. Ahh, christmas!