Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Anjali Talks Bill

I think I've got it. Yep, I think I kinda finally know why there has been a surge on Anjali Rao googles lately (a question I posed in this post): she got to talk to Bill. Yep, Bill. Clinton. =)

Tonight, I caught only a small part of the interview, and from someone who doesn't really stick to interviews with political figures, I must say I did stay tuned till the interview was over. As usual, Anjali was her smart, charming self and the interview was done really well (smooth, cool, good vibes). I hesitated listening to Bill's answer on what he regret doing or not doing while President (read: Monica) but of course, the unmentionable was not mentioned and he instead replied on the big stuff - not doing enough for health care, etc.

Well, so there. Mystery solved.

-----------------------
On a sad, sad note, a heroic idea turned into a really painful one today. Having missed serious workout, I thought a dip at the pool will do me good - a few laps, and I can give myself a pat in the back for having done a healthful activity. Unfortunately, a sharp portion of the pool's steel ladder cut through my thumb when I slid to the water. Bloody painful. Literally. I will have to see a doctor tomorrow. Ahhh.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch! Hope your thumb heals quickly. Knowing Bill Clinton, I'm surprised he didn't hit on her. :-)

Phil

Karen said...

Oh no -- hope your thumb is okay!

dojski said...

Thanks Phil and Karen. =) Thumb's doing ok but it really is now sticking out as the 'sore thumb', bandage and all. Hehe. ;)

Phil, I think Bill actually tried to charm her. =)

Julia said...

Oh you poor thing! I'm so sorry to hear about the pool oops :) Nasty business!

Thanks for the quick note on the interview, it sounded interesting!