Sunday, December 28, 2008

Best Finds 2008: Boracay (Vacation Spot)

It wasn't the first time I stepped on the country's most popular beach (Boracay) but it felt like it was, considering that the rest of the peeps I went there with last April were first timers. Besides, it's been so long since I have last seen the white sands and clear waters (I was still in college and I went there to join a quiz bee. Ahhh, what can be more nerdy?)

But this time, I was there to unwind, and what an adventure the trip was! My cousins and friends were funtastic company, the resort was brimming with summer activities (local stars populated the place so we had our paparazzi moments, hehe) and there were a number of firsts to try on: the banana boat ride, snorkeling, etc.

Our Bora trip is simply one of my happiest 2008 moments. =)



1 comment:

Chinese oil painting said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.