Sunday, October 25, 2009

Happy Weekend

Unlike the past weekends, this one is surprisingly themed with so much hope and adorned with trinkets of achievements. And I happen to know what set the mood. It was Friday night's call from a friend.

I thought my Friday would be wonderfully capped with that tete-a-tete with my friend late into the afternoon. I needed that talk, after all that's been going on in mind. Apparently, my friend and I were on the same boat, thus, the outpouring of our hopes and dreams and confusions and frustrations and plans. Aren't friends such wonderful beings? ;)

Come a few hours later, my friend would call me up to inform me of the shocking good news. It probably lifted my spirits as much my friend's even if the news was really hers. Hehe. Isn't being alive such a great thing, especially with these kinds of news around? What hope it brings!

That hope propelled me to do on Saturday what I could not accomplish for the life of me in the past two months. And again, comes that old realization that I often forget - when you get your mind and heart into something, nothing could come in your way. It's going to be as good as done. And so, it got done - and the sense of achievement was just, well, overwhelming.

I don't really know how to round up my point but let me just say these: it's been - and still is - a happy weekend. Apologies for the discretion. It is a must, and thus, intended. ;)

Now back to lounging at Figaro and starting my review. I hope you are enjoying your Sunday as well, blogger friends, like I do. =)

No comments: