Sunday, October 11, 2009

Graduation

Was at DLSU graduation at PICC yesterday. Nope, I was not up for a diploma (I just wish I was) but my good friend Ynnah was and it was such a pleasure to be there as a friend cheering her on. Yns just got her MBA. Go girl! (Lunch at Capricciosa was yum. =)

There were 900+ graduates. Tio2x (our friend) and I could no longer stand the long list, we got up and had coffee while grads took the stage for their diploma (after Yns got hers, of course). Our timing was perfect because when we got back, the roll call was over and the program moved on to the pledge of loyalty part. Next was the La Salle hymn and it felt good to have sung it after a long time. =) Speeches of the President and grad student were outstanding.

Congrats, Yns!

6 comments:

theLastJedi said...

' wow.. you're from la salle pala,, atenean aku e.. peace tau ah? ahahahaha

dojski said...

Hehe. Of course! Di naman ako mahilig sa basketball kaya deadma lang ako sa rivalry. Though I prefer green to win. :P

Congrats btw on the back-to-back win!

Julia said...

Congratulations!

PS. Your post cards arrived, darling! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I just squealed with glee when I saw them in my post box. You are so good to me!

dojski said...

That congrats will go straight to Last Jedi, Jewels. Hehe.

Glad the postcards made you happy. =)

coolwaterworks said...

Hi Doj... Visiting as promised... Witty and interesting posts... Will be a regular visitor... I have added you in my blog roll...

dojski said...

thanks, mark. Love your blog. =)