Friday, October 30, 2009

Fully Booked

There is just something special about bookstores. They're the kind of place that call to me when I happen to pass by and I would oftentimes not be able to resist the calling. They must have me under a spell because with them, I am powerless.

That's exactly what happened a while ago when I was on my way to Glorietta for a friend's birthday dinner. I walked past Greenbelt 1, then 2...then, upon crossing to Greenbelt 3, I happened to look sideways and saw Fully Booked at the grounds of the new Greenbelt 5! I was mesmerized. It called to me. I had to find a way to check it out.

The store is amazing - all shelves are so well-filled and the displays are so enticing. And Starbucks within!!! Can there be a more perfect combination?

Lovin' it here. ;)

No comments: