Friday, February 20, 2009

I Love You Because

"Synopsis

A modern day musical re-telling of Jane Austen's classic novel Pride and Prejudice with the genders reversed.

I Love You Because is a musical comedy about how Mr. and Ms. Wrong try to resist falling in love. Together they explore the nuances of dating and learning how to love someone, not in spite of their differences, but because of them.

It tells of the adventures of two brothers, one a stiff greeting card writer, the other free-spirited pedi-cab driver, and the women they date, a flaky photographer and an actuary."

I am reserving any thoughts till I get to see this tomorrow night.

Valerie, thanks for the heads up. ;)

----------------
Photo and synopsis credit: Repertory Philippines

2 comments:

Julia said...

I love stopping by here and finding out what's new and happening on this front. I miss so much of it!

oil paintings said...

The success of a painting depends on the artist of oil paintings constitute the most basic visual elements of a comprehensive master and skilled use.

Figure oil paintingFlower oil paintingAnimal oil paintingStill life painting