Thursday, February 19, 2009

Fiorgelato

I think I have found a new refuge. Fiorgelato is just across the street from my workplace and although it opened last year, I never really got to check it out long enough to savor what it has to offer. Not until yesterday, that is.

My colleague Chao and I were on our way home when the idea of dropping by Fior popped up. Since she was game, we headed to the place and found ourselves pleasantly surprised. The food was good, and the coffee great. The prices were affordable and the ambience cool enough to hang around a little longer. I was so taken with the pancakes and coffee that I came back for them at lunchtime today. Hah. =)

I think, a lot more trips to the place are to be expected. I intend to try most in the menu. ;) (Oh, diet, where art thou?)

3 comments:

Beth said...

Mmmmm we were in Italy 3 yrs ago and had gelato for the first time.....I was hooked from the first lick. Always fun to have a near by sweet spot when the cravings hit.

dojski said...

Had my lunch today at the same place again. And yes, the ice cream was addicting. =)

gallery said...

but must have character, it is necessary to arouse the audience's sympathy and life of the United States and Lenovo.