Wednesday, September 9, 2009

09/09/09

Today marks three special events. First, today is amazingly a triple nine: 9th September 2009 or simply 09/09/09. Cute, isn't it? ;)

Second, Noynoy finally said his piece. He's joining the 2010 presidential race. I admit I have my reservations as regards his performance as a senator but as the ever-sharp Conrado de Quiros points out, this country needs a leader that is more than just an impressive resume. At this point, I also declare that Noynoy owns my vote. And it is given willingly. The personal agenda of the rest of the presidentiables are too obvious not to notice. They are just out there to advance themselves. Noynoy presents THE alternative. Therefore, there is nowhere else to go. I hope the best for him. And the country.

And third, today is the last day I am able to say that I am 28 years old. Yes, 28. And yes, again, this is the last day. So, allow me one more time to say it: I am 28 years old. Tomorrow, it will be a lie to say that.

I am 28 years old! =)

----------------
Photo credit: Inquirer

2 comments:

theLastJedi said...

' wow!!!! belated happy birthday!!!!!! cheeseburger? =)

dojski said...

thanks. =) jolimcdo?