Thursday, January 15, 2009

Lessons Learned

What are we here for really?

I have come across many answers. The meaning of life can, after all, be different to different people.

I believe that we are here - on earth, living and alive - to, among others, experience. To feel, to smell, to touch, to see...to learn. Whatever for? To feed the soul. (Unless you don't believe you got one. Oh, Edward. Hehe.)

And so, before I risk walking into beliefs or spirituality (or vampirism), may I just say that what I'm really trying to do is introduce a new label for this blog. =) =)

The label, "*Lessons Learned", will contain lessons I learn (or re-learn) as I coast through life.

Today, I'll start with this one which recent events have re-taught me:

If it's not yet time, don't push it. Things will fall into place at their own pace.

No comments: